Monday, April 30, 2012

Exciting but Sad

I'm such a weirdo sometimes, seriously. Today was my last day of classes of my undergraduate college career (I still have finals, though), and instead of jumping up and down with joy, I was riding my train back home and almost crying! Why on earth something I've been wait for for so long would suddenly make me so sad? It makes so sense whatsoever! But this is just me - I always get so attached to people, places and events, that at the end of any of my endeavors I feel like crying, and it's been like that ever since I was a child. Any summer activity away from home, family getaway, or trip with friends - the next day I get home, I'm down in the dumps. Does anyone feel this way or is it just me (in which case, I probably should ask you for the doctor referrals J)





Coat: via Marshall's;  Top: Express;  Pants: via Bedazzled Boutique;  Shoes: BCBG;  Belt and Bracelet: NY & Company;  Necklace: via Macy's;  Bag: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment