Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly IDEAS


Hurrah! I am officially on my spring break. Yep, the whole next week I will be doing nothing but absolutely nothing! Well, maybe except for some shopping here, meeting with friends there… I must admit – I do feel quite guilty and antsy, like I have to study, study, study, but I decided to make it a rule – I’m not allowed to look at any of my homework at least till Thursday, and then we’ll see. Here are some inspiring pics for this week’s Weekly IDEAS.

Inspiration
{March specials at my favorite coffee shop, Burlap and Bean in Newtown Square, PA)

[home] Décor
{Fireplace vases in our living room}

Eats
{Cute mini scones from Panera Bread}

Accessory
{One of the most creative gifts I got so far – a Starbucks mug (aka best coffee-time accessory) in a can! Yep, my friend canned it for me! J )

[celebrity] Style
{Cozy winter outfit idea from fashionable Blake Lively. For information about the items click here}

No comments:

Post a Comment