Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekly IDEAS


At last, my spring break has come to an end – gotta go back to classes on Monday. However, I cannot complain – even though it was really short (as all breaks are), I still got a chance to relax, wake up with no alarm on 4 out of 7 days, and finally spend time with my friends. On Saturday, I went to Lancaster to hang out with my friends whom I have not seen in a very long time (shame on me, I know). We had such great time! The weather was perfect – sunny and crisp, combination that never fails to put me in the best mood. For this week’s Weekly IDEAS, here are some of the highlights from my trips.

Inspiration
{Tomato Pie Café in Lancaster, PA – such a nice, wonderful place! I just tried my first French Toast here!}

[home] Décor
{Beautiful tea display and wall decorations}

Eats
{I don’t remember the name of this beautiful meal, but it was very delicious and nutritious (seriously! It was made with raspberries and almond butter – healthy!) J }

Accessory
{A small flower hairclip is a cute way to prettify a hair twist)

[celebrity] Style
{Jennifer Aniston looks great in black and gold. For information on the items click here}

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great look on Jennifer Aniston! Hope you stop by and check out my blog:)

    http://abitofsass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the little pin in the twisted braid! Your blog is so beautiful! I just found out your blog and love it! I am now following you and would appreciate if you could follow me back! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through another fellow blogger. I almost gasped when I read Lancaster...but your in PA and I'm in TX (we have a Lancaster, TX). Love the randomness of this blog post! Your style is unique.

    Chiara - www.thelittletiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying over those leather pants!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete