Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekly IDEAS


Another weekend has come to an end, and this one was filled with so many different emotions. Saturday started out with a stressful presentation I had to give at school, however, at night we had a family gathering so I got to relax and have fun. Today has been two years since my friend’s father passed away, and we all got together to remember this wonderful, amazing man. It was sad, but I think as long as we keep remembering a person they stay alive, at least in our hearts. Now I’m happy to be home, have a nice cup of tea, and regain my strength for another crazy week.

Inspiration
{My cutie kitty-cat J}

[home] D├ęcor
{Beautiful and aromatic mirror piece}

Eats
{Salad in tomato “bowls”}

Accessory
{Ballet flats that I’ve been wearing almost every day lately}

[celebrity] Style
{Glamorous stripes. For information about items click here}

No comments:

Post a Comment