Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Gala

Every year around this time, our professional society at college throws a big Gala event to honor all of us hard-working students. I personally absolutely love that event - not often to we get a chance to truly dress up and socialize with our peers in a completely different atmosphere - the atmosphere of beauty and celebration. That is why is made me a little sad when I realized sitting there last night, that that was my last Gala (since I'm graduating this May). 
Here are a few pictures from the last night. 
{Preparations in process}

{Picking the right shoe}

{Running fashionably late}

{At the Gala}

{The ice sculpture}

{For the after-party we all went to the Ritz}

Dress and Shoes: BCBG;  Clutch: via Marshall's;  Coat: INC;  Bracelet: Express; Necklace and Earrings: Bulgari

No comments:

Post a Comment