Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekly IDEAS


This weekend had been pretty low-key. Well, actually, not so much. We hosted two parties at our house and I did a whole bunch of homework (although I do wish now that I dedicated a little more time for that). I’m a little tired but content from all the socializing with our family friends. Here are a few of my Weekly IDEAS:

Inspiration
{Our sunny Philadelphia}

[home] D├ęcor
{Wanamaker Organ at Macy’s store in Philadelphia – not exactly a decorative piece you’d want to keep at your house, but it looks impressive in the store}

Eats
{Caprese salad – easy and tasty}

Accessory
{Feline accessories}

[celebrity] Style
{Perfect attire for a relaxing, low-key weekend. For information about items click here}

xoxo Olga
Mwaa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Sarah Jessica Parker's body hugging jeans are to simply fabulous. I would love to get my hands on one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit.That's a fabulous match.

    ReplyDelete