Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekly IDEAS


This weekend started out wonderfully – with me paying a visit to my favorite café Burlap & Bean, located in Newtown Square, PA. Hence, my inspiration for this week’s Weekly IDEAS is simply the beautiful sign with the specials of the month from outside the café. And of course, since Fashion Week is in its full blossoming (I wish I could be there!), other pictures are fashion-related.

Inspiration
{February specials are Burlap & Bean, Newtown Square, PA}

[home] Décor
{My fashion library – bookcase full of fashion magazines}

Eats
{Cupcakes and cappuccinos}

Accessory
{Beautifully styled mannequin at Macy's, Philadelphia. 
Hat, scarf, bag, jewelry - all accessories look amazing!}

[celebrity] Style
{Women in Black – Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen attending this year’s fashion week. For information about the items click here}

No comments:

Post a Comment