Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekly IDEAS


There is one and only thing that’s on my mind right now (and has been on my mind for a while) – the Oscars is on tonight! I absolutely love all red carpet events, I think it is a great and fabulous way to spend Sunday night (and you don’t even feel guilty spending it in front of  the TV).
I was thinking maybe next year I will start hosting red carpet parties. Anyone with passion for fashion is invited! You know, people crazy about sports have superbowl parties, we fashion-lovers are more into the glitz and glamour of red carpet events. 
This week's Weekly IDEAS show what exactly I did this weekend - went shopping and had LOTS of coffee J

Inspiration
{Morning cup of coffee at my favorite coffee shop in Newtown Square, PA)

[home] Décor
{I just bought these cute and functional organizers to unload my jewelry box}

Eats
{Cute pink cup of coffee}

Accessory
{I just bought this beautiful bright Steve Madden bag at Marshall’s for only $39.99!}

[celebrity] Style
{Leighton Meester mixes a floral dress with a tweed coat. For information about the items click here}

No comments:

Post a Comment