Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Shorts and Tights

I bought these shorts quite a long time ago, but for some reason I was not brave enough to wear them out. I know - lame, right? Finally today I was in the mood to embrace the pair of abandoned shorts, especially that the weather forecast predicted a beautiful day with 58 degrees. You know what I realized after wearing these to college today? Shorts with solid tights are an awesome combination - together they provide enough coverage to be worn even in the winter and they feel extremely comfortable and freeing. So this trend - totally a "love"! 



Sweater: via Bolton's, NY;  Shorts and Tights: Express;  Boots: via Macy's; Necklace: Alfani;  Watch: a gift from Bermuda;  Headband: via CVS

1 comment:

  1. i love your sweater! it is so cute! it fits you nicely too :P
    i also like your headband, the pattern is really pretty!
    <3,
    Lauren
    http://thepinkcab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete