Monday, February 20, 2012

Not Interchangeable

You know how some clothes are perfectly interchangeable in a way that you can style them for any season of the year and they totally work? Don't you just love those? Personally I do - they are fun to play with, and they can add a hint of uniqueness to an outfit. While I do like this cardigan worn in the winter, I do have to say that it is definitely a summer piece.  Worn under a coat it ends up looking like it's been chewed on by some not very nice animal. For the entire day I was occupied with trying to make sure I didn't look like I just rolled out of bed. 




Cardigan: NY & Company;  Top: Tahari via Marshall's;  Pants: Loft;  Belt and Boots: via T.J.Maxx; Bracelet: gift from the Ukraine;  Necklace: via Feline's Basement

2 comments:

  1. Layers to the tee! P.S. Shopping at Marshall's ROCKS. Anyway I like your blog :] Would you like to follow eachother? ~Sarah
    http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sweater vest! perfect smokey blue color. Very cute blog. Wnat to check mine out? http://roccitystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete