Friday, February 3, 2012

Messed up


Friday! Finally!
I believe you get the idea of how “wonderful” this week has been. Well, what can I say: I seriously messed up… a long time ago, too. The thing is I am a type of person who plans everything in advance. I also am a type of person who does all the “dirty” work first leaving the “tastiest part of the meal” for the end. So when I started college 4 years ago, I knew it would be smart to work harder in the beginning of my college career, so I could relax my final semester, taking only 3 or 4 classes, so I could get a breather before entering the “real world.” Well, not so much. A few classed got dropped along the way, a few “useless” classes have been taken, and I ended up with 6 classes my final semester! Fun! It’s only the end of week 3, but feels like this semester has been going on forever. What’s even worse is that with all the studying I’m left with less time for my precious baby blog
L So I apologize for being so inconsistent with my posts!
And I thought I was good at planning/organizing… Do you think I should take “great organizational skills” off my resume?




Sweater: Ralph Lauren;  Shirt and Jewelry: NY & Company;  Pants: Express;  Boots: Libby Edelman via Marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment