Friday, January 6, 2012

Weekly IDEAS


Beginning of the New Year is a great time to start something new. This year my blog resolution is to try posting a Weekly Recap post at the end of each week. The post will be called “Weekly IDEAS” with five pictures: Inspiration, [home] Décor, Eats, Accessory, and [celebrity] Style of the week. I think posting these five things is a great way to round up the week and capture some things that inspire me during that week. So let’s get started…

Inspiration
{The slopes… Yes, after my New Year's celebration I’m hooked!}

[home] Décor
{Great and easy vacation trick – tequila- and bear-bottle candle holders}

Eats
{Russian traditional holiday salad Olivier. Recipe here

Accessory
{A fun wig. Yep, that’s me J }

[celebrity] Style
{Rachel Zoe looking fabulous as usual in head-to-toe black. Retrieved from here. For information on the items click here.}

Have wonderful weekend, everyone!
xoxo Olga

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your inspirations. I adore the Rachel Zoe look!

    Lauren
    mildmediumhot.net

    ReplyDelete