Saturday, January 28, 2012

Weekly IDEAS

This week's Weekly IDEAS post is actually very meaningful as it turns out it's my 100th post! I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for checking in to my blog - I hope it helped you find new ideas, get inspired or learn what not to do for your own creations. 

Today was quite a productive day - I was able to indulge in some of my favorite occupations, such as doing grocery shopping (one of my favorite activities!), going to Starbucks to pick up a cup of joe, taking a walk with my mom in a beautiful park 15 minutes away from our house, watching some reality television, as well allotting some time to do a big part of my homework. Tomorrow I'm planning to pay a visit to center city Philadelphia to finally put to use my Macy's gift card that I got as a gift for Christmas. Don't know how I was able to hold it idle for so long!
Inspiration
{A walk in the park on a sunny winter day}

[home] Décor
{Burning scented candles is the best way to add warmth and coziness to any house}

Eats
{Vitamin overload}

Accessory
{My best accessory – a cup of Starbucks J }

[celebrity] Style
{Sarah Jessica Parker looking fabulous and stylish as usual at the premier of a new show at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC. For information about the items click here}

xoxo Olga
mwaa J

3 comments:

  1. Great inspirations.. I love burning scented candles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100! Coffee is indeed the BEST accessory.


    Minted Magazine


    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete