Thursday, January 5, 2012

Taking It Easy

I admit - I have not been a good blogger this year. Good thing it's only the fifth day of the year, so that does not really define me as an overall bad blogger, there's still time to prove my true dedication. The thing is I have been simply taking things easy. I'm on my break, I have just healed from my skiing injuries (muscle pains, anyone?), and, here it comes... I'm going to Aruba in 2 days! So all those things made me stray away a little from my favorite occupation. So here's my easy, comfy outfit.

Cardigan: via Marshall's;  Top and Pants: Loft;  Boots: via Macy's;  Jewelry: NY & Company

2 comments:

  1. I love your cardigan! And how exciting- have fun in Aruba!!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your jacket is fierce! love the outfit!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete