Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back to School

My rehabilitation period from Aruba has not lasted long - yesterday was the first day of classes back in college. While the fact definitely does not make me happy (ahhh, homework again!), the fact that it is my last semester before I graduate kind of makes up for the disappointment. But I won't get too excited because there are still about 4 months, 6 classes and endless amounts of presentations, exams and homework till graduation. Thinking about it makes me very anxious and stressed out, so my mantra for now is "Relax, take one step at a time and enjoy your final days of college." The only problem is that following it is one of the hardest things for me as I tend to over-think things and over-stress about situations. Oh well, maybe it's finally time for a change...


 Vest: Express;  Top: Hollister;  Leggings: Hanes via Macy's;  Boots: via Marshall's;  Earring, Necklace, Bracelet: NY & Company

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I really like your vest. :)

    Good luck at school!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love your outfit, especially your vest! You look great and sexy in it. Plus those killer boots are pretty awesome! Those would certainly go well with the right set of designer clothes. Love your ideas on fashion...hope to hear from you more!

    ReplyDelete