Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back to Reality...

That’s it – my vacation to Aruba has come to an end. We came back from “one happy island” last night, and today I’m in the most nostalgic mood. Let’s just say – it’s a magical, amazing, beautiful, happy place. Every day of the vacation was completely unbelievable! I wish it could last longer… But like all great pleasant things it ended a little too fast. Now I have to get back to reality and get ready for my final (and toughest) semester of college that starts on Tuesday. For my Weekly IDEAS I am posting five pictures from my vacation.
Inspiration
{Lying on the beach of the Caribbean Sea, looking into the sky…}
[home] Décor
{Our Aruban paradise…}
Eats
{Aruba Ariba cocktail – delicioso!!!}
Accessory
{Perfect beach/pool accessory – a pareo wrap }
[celebrity] Style
{I am not a celebrity but I definitely felt like one on this vacation}
xoxo Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment