Friday, December 9, 2011

When in Doubt...

Here in Philadelphia, we are having another one of those beautiful sunny winter days. It's so exciting to wake up realizing that it's Friday, I don't have classes today, the weather is lovely, my car is parked right outside my house, so my first destination of the day is... Starbucks! This is my theory - if you feel like you need to get out of the house, but don't really know yet what exactly you're in the mood for, Starbucks is the right destination. So I say: "When in doubt - go to Starbucks!"



Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger;  Skirt: Guess; Leggings: Miss Sixty;  Boots: via Macy's

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas and good taste.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey fellow Pennsylvanian (though I'm in Pittsburgh, even though I used to live in Philly)! I love your leggings, they're so much fun! I'm a new follower :) I'd love if you'd stop by my blog some time and say hi, and follow back if you're interested.
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete