Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Style Combination


Today my day has been quite slow so far. I got really bored and decided to experiment combining different styles together. For this outfit, I put together girly and feminine pieces (short skirt and jewelry) with more masculine/office items (boots/jacket). I would usually wear something like this with high heels or more feminine footwear, but I think these boots add an edgier character to the look. Now I’m ready to go out and finish up my Christmas shopping. 



Jacket and Jewelry: NY & Company;  Top: Loft;  Skirt: via Marshall's;  Boots: via T.J.Maxx

4 comments:

  1. I love the blazer and mini! I wish I could wear this kind of outfit to work!! The boots are super cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cool! come to visit mine!

    http://paquetevistas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blazers! Blazers are my favorite favorite thing in the whole wide world. Yours is perfect to pair with anything! Love it!

    ReplyDelete