Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Overwhelmed

Do you ever have those days when everything comes down on you and you remember that there are so many things you have to do in practically no time? Well, I'm having one of those today. On my train ride to college, I decided not to read or study for any of my classes but just listen to the music. Bad idea! Because when I just listen to the music, I think about anything and everything that's going on, and that's when I get sucked in by all the things I have yet to do. Like, I have to start my Christmas shopping (haven't bought one things yet!), I have to make at least 3 doctors' appointments, I have to finish a big paper (due tomorrow!), I have to catch up on my friends visits (haven't seen majority of them in literally forever), I have to find an apartment in New York to move into in the summer (!!!)... And list goes on and on! 
Being so overwhelmed and anxious on the inside, I decided to dress tough on the outside, hence military patterns and a tight vest. At least I can look like everything's under control (and I'll get there - I promise! :)




Vest and Top: Guess;  Pants: Express;  Boots: via T.J. Maxx;  Necklace: via Macy's

3 comments:

  1. Hello

    Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of a website. I saw your site and would like exchange links with you. I can add your site in my blog so that our visits will increase.
    If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
    My site is www.febstore.com with title BIOSILK SHAMPOO

    Best Regards
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute- the vest looks awesome on you! And don't worry- it WILL all get done!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trousers! Great with boots.

    Caitlin
    www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete