Thursday, December 8, 2011

"Staying Occupied"

Because the semester is technically over (except for the finals next week), today I was able to stay home, sleep in, and do what I love doing the most - absolutely nothing! Well, actually that's not true. I like staying occupied no matter what, but the lack of homework and extra free time gave me the opportunity to spend the whole day enjoying watching my favorite shows, reorganizing my closets, and my favorite [at home] occupation - flipping through fashion magazines with a cup of coffee in my hand and my favorite songs playing off my stereo. But now it's time to go to work, which I am actually happy about as after spending an entire day in house clothes, I can now dress nicely and get our of the house.

Again, pardon my dark and light photos - I was messing with the flash



Shirt and Pants: Express;  Belt and Necklace: NY & Company;  Boots: via Marshall's

No comments:

Post a Comment