Friday, December 23, 2011

I Did It!

Today I finally felt brave enough to get highlights! I have been dying my hair dark for quite a while, so I'm really excited to have it lighter. Me and my hair... that is a completely different story. The thing is I cannot commit to any one color or style. I keep going from dark to blonde, bangs, no bangs, short, long... The only thing I haven't tried is being bald. Hmm, well, maybe next time... Just kidding! 
Right after my hair appointment I had a work Christmas luncheon we do every year, and as usually it was incredibly nice! I love these lunches - everyone is in such great mood, we eat awesome food, we joke, we laugh - we simply have great time! So I'd like to take this time to thank my wonderful, wonderful coworkers who have helped me so much and who make me happy being at work! Thank you, guys!!!
After lunch I also got a chance to walk around the town of Media, PA. I love this little town - there are so many cute little shops with unique products, crafts, jewelry, clothes, arts, and so on. And this time of the year it is especially nice!





Dress, Boots, Hat: T.J.Maxx;  Scarf and Gloves: NY & Company

4 comments:

  1. lovely pictures dear!!love your scarf and globes=)
    kisses and happy xmas=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ★I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, dear! Love, Vicky★



    new post: click here
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look wow!

    xo

    Linda from http://www.moonon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog!! and really nice outfit!!
    we follow you ok?
    kissssssss and merry xmas!!

    ReplyDelete