Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cravings


Yesterday my friend and I went to our favorite coffee shop in Newtown Square, PA (Burlap and Bean – make sure to stop by if you are in the area – you won’t regret it!). Going there, I had a serious cravings for a bagel; however, once we got there I got sidetracked by all the other pastries, desserts and various sweets they’ve got. But see, the thing is if I get a craving, if doesn’t go away that easily, so when I went to bed last night I knew for sure that in the morning I would wake up hankering for a bagel. Sure thing, that was the case this morning. So it was totally worth it setting up my alarm extra early (now that I’m on winter break, anything with an alarm clock seems extra early) just to drive to Panera Bread to satisfy my craving. However, that wasn’t my only motivation – after breakfast I stopped by one of my favorite discount stores to find something to wear for New Year’s Eve. I didn’t buy anything, but I did get my mind set on a white Calvin Klein dress… Should I go back and satisfy this craving now??

Yesterday's treat: Apple Strudel and Latte from Burlap and Bean (Newtown Square, PA)











Today's Outfit:



Denim Shirt-Dress: via Loemann's; Velvet Leggings: Haines via Macy's; Boots: via Macy's; Belt: NY & Company

5 comments:

  1. Love this dress! And I think you should definitely satisfy your New Years dress craving :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit!!
    kisses pretty and happy xmas=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks and follow you on google friends connect=)
    kisses pretty and happy xmas=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee those leggings! So cute <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete