Monday, December 26, 2011

After Christmas Shopping

I honestly thought it was an urban legend that after-Xmas shopping is better than Black Friday's. Well, today I realized - it is so true! We went shopping to the Philadelphia Premium Outlets in Limerick, PA, and it was amazing! The crowd was amazing, too, so I am completely exhausted after a day of pushing through, reaching for things and standing in extra long lines. But the results of today's shopping prove that all those efforts were well worth it!
I will not reveal all my purchases because you will definitely see me wearing them very soon.

Sweater: via Marshall's;  Boots: via T.J.Maxx;  Pants: friend's gift;  Necklace: NY & Company

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way! I love this time of year for shopping. I got such cute clothes and finally loaded up on Christmas decorations now that they're all on sale. So fun!

    ReplyDelete