Saturday, November 12, 2011

Russian Traditions...


For us Russians birthdays are a big deal… well, actually, for us Russians any holiday is a big deal, but birthdays are still usually the longest celebrated holidays. From closest family, to friends, to coworkers – we usually have a different party for each group. That is why even though my mom’s birthday was on Tuesday, we just had a b-day party last night (f-f-f-fun!) and have one more planned for tonight. And I am pretty sure it will not be the end of it. Not that I would complain… There's just one thing I wish for - for my belly to handle all this food and drinks  ;)

oohhhh, PS: I got a haircut! :)



Cardigan and Top: Express;  Pants: Hand-me-down from a friend;  Boots: via T.J. Maxx;  Earrings and Bracelet: NY & Company; Necklace: from Russia

1 comment:

  1. I love your shiny outfit! It looks very modern and really good on you!

    ReplyDelete