Thursday, November 10, 2011

Philosophy


On this foggy Thursday morning, I’m in a very philosophical mood. All morning I have been thinking just how nice it is to simply BE: to enjoy being yourself, enjoy being nice to people, enjoy every tiny little thing that happens to you in a course of the day. Pretty deep, huh? Oh well, whatever makes me happy J I should just enjoy this awesome mood while it lasts, because usually when I’m feeling that way, it doesn’t take long till something happens and ruins the magic. But I’ll stay positive, especially that I have a few things to look forward to:

First: Yay, I have an exam today! LOL Just kidding, that’s not exciting AT ALL!
So, first: I have a haircut appointment today! I LOVE getting pampered J

Seconds:  tomorrow is Friday [funday, anyone?]

And third: we are going to a restaurant tomorrow to celebrate my mama’s B-day (which was on Tuesday). 





Poncho: via Bolton's NY;  Top: Express;  Pants: Loft;  Boots: via T.J. Maxx;  Jewelry: NY & Company;  Watch: gift from the islands;  Coat: Arden B.


No comments:

Post a Comment