Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One of Those Days


Being the controlling type of person that I absolutely am, I usually prepare my outfit for the day the night before. So last night, I went through my closet and, deciding to wear something quite uncomfortable but beautiful, I pulled my tight jeans, a belt, and high heels – all things very movement-restricting.

Well, then I woke up. I woke up in one of those “Don’t touch me – I’m cranky” moods, when all you want to do is be all comfortable, lazy and asocial. So I went to my closet and pulled my comfy warm cardigan (which, *confession*, I wore yesterday), skinny but not tight pants, my vision glasses (no contacts today!), and my good old boots, which I have tried to throw out several times, but I simply can’t just yet. Some days are absolutely meant for relaxing and regaining your strength, even if you still have to get up and carry out your usual every-day routine. 




Coat: Kensie via Marshall's;  Boots: via Marshall's;  Pants: hand-me-downs from a friend; Cardigan (worn underneath the coat): NY & Company

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely coat!! Perfect for Fall! XO

    real budget, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you opted for a comfortable outfit. love the pattern on the coat!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cosy! And I love those boots- why would you toss them?!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete