Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1st is Here!!!


Hurrah! It’s November 1st! I have no idea why I always get so excited about November… I mean, yes, there is Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays (don’t know how I had lived in Russia or 16 years without it), but it’s at the very end of the month. And Christmas (another one of my favorite holidays) is still two months away… But I guess it’s the waiting and preparing for the holidays that get me so excited. I love the decorations in front of people’s houses, in the stores, cafés and restaurants, and I love that people are just instinctively happier. I also LOVE running around looking for gifts for my friends and family! Just writing this makes me smile to myself J (people around me probably think I’m weird…).

But anywaysss, I’m running too far ahead. Did you know that today is National Author’s Day? I would like to take this time to congratulate all you writers out there! It’s a wonderful thing to be able to put one’s thoughts in writing!

And just to conclude, a few pictures of my today’s outfit. Oh, and check out my new hair color :)  

(PS: How many different random things did I right about today? Soo much to say! LOL) 























Grey and White Shirt: via Bolton's NYC;  White Shirt and Velvet Leggins: Guess;  Boots: Libby Eldeman;  Necklace and Bracelet: Alfani


No comments:

Post a Comment