Monday, November 14, 2011

[not so] Happy Monday

Don't you just hate it when you wake up on Monday thinking it's the short week just to realize that that exciting week is actually next week? All morning I was really excited about "Thanksgiving this Thursday," till my friend ended my euphoria in mere seconds! Oh well, as an optimistic person who always looks for good in situations (and people), I am happy that I get to have another "happy Monday morning" next week :)

In the meantime, always cold, I decided to dress up warm today and truly enjoy the crisp and chilly November weather. Having put on a cardigan and a coat over it, I stepped outside feeling great, but then by noon I realized that it was supposed to be 67 degrees in Philadelphia today. This surely is a Monday of miscalculations.  


Cardigan: NY & Company;  Shirt: via Marshall's;  Jeans: Seven via Marshall's;  Boots; via T.J. Maxx;  Long Pendant: gift from Canada;  Red Necklace: from Russia


2 comments:

  1. too funny, can't wait for the short week either!
    BerryHaute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots! They have the perfect heel on them.

    ReplyDelete