Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Classy Thanksgiving


After having tried on something like 17 different outfits, I decided to stop on this classy look. After all, Thanksgiving is a family gathering, and what does the family like better than a serious 20-something-year-old in a classy outfit? 

I pulled this jacket because its pattern looks very Thanksgiving-ish to me. It is also quite special to me because my mom sewed it with her own hands! Thank you, mommy!

Also, because this is the time to give thanks, I want to take this time to thanks everyone I know for simply being in my life. I believe that everything happens for a reason, and it equally applies to meeting new people. I appreciate having every single person who falls into my life.  With all your help and support I am inspired to grow and improve. Thank you!





Jacket: hand-sewn; Pants and Belt: NY & Company; Black Top: via M.J.Maxx; Shoes: Ralph Lauren 

1 comment:

  1. That is such a gorgeous jacket!!! Your mom is very talented- if that were in a store I'd purchase it! You look stunning too :). I am also thankful for everyone in my life as well. We all grow and learn for those around us, so having wonderful and inspirational people present makes it that much better.

    Yours,
    CJ
    www.buttersanddash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete