Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy 21-and-a-half to Me!


So today I was going to write about how it’s my half birthday (I’ll explain later), but then I got destracted when I saw this first picture of myself.  It reminded me of a Grecian statue! Doesn’t it kind of look like it? With the draping white clothes (although in my case they are not exactly white, but that’ll still do). Well if you agree, I’ll take it! I have always been mesmerized by Grecian goddess's poise and grace (that is aside from the actual history) J

Now back to my initial topic. Yes, it is my 21-and-a-half birthday today! And, yes, I know it’s weird I even remember these things! See, I told you I’m a birthday freak J
So anyways, happy b-day to me and enjoy your day, everyone!

PS: Sorry for the blend of too-dark and too-light pictures – I couldn’t figure out the flash. My poor old camera… that says it all 








Cardigan, Top, Boots; Belt: via Marshall's;  Pants: Loft;  Jewelry: via Feline's Basement  

2 comments:

  1. Great look dear...I like your boots! They are fantastic! :-)
    Maybe you’ll have time to visit my blog :)

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Half-Birthday! I LOVE your boots! :)

    ReplyDelete