Friday, November 25, 2011

Fashionable Wall Pictures

After thoroughly contemplating whether I should go shopping on this Black Friday or not, I finally decided to stay in (at least for now), and do some errands around the house; and because I’m in such an inspired mood today, I decided to post another idea for decorating your house. Here’s how I decorated my room with pictures that look very stylish and are very cheap to make:

1)  Buy simple white picture frames from a dollar store (you can also buy them in any other color and paint them in the color that goes best with the style of your room)

2) Cut out pictures that you like from your favorite magazines

3) Take out the inside paper and glue the picture to the paper

















4) Put the frame back together

5) VoilĂ ! Cheap and chic!

xoxo Olga


2 comments:

  1. You have a gorgeous blog, you know that? ;)

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like so much this blog.
    Funny and new thigs i find when come here.

    http:/paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete