Sunday, November 20, 2011

Beauty Basket

I decided to get a little creative today. I have this box from SJP NYC perfume. I love the presentation of the box so much I couldn’t bring myself to toss it. Conveniently enough, I have all these products randomly scattered on my dresser that need to be put away. So, I decided to bring the box to use, and make it a beauty basket. It will fit perfectly into the overall style of my room.  
Here are the directions:

1) Let's get started. Here's how it looked initially:

2) Take the perfume box that you'd like to see in your room:

3) Take out the plastic bottle holder: 

4) Only leave upper or bottom part of the box - whichever you like better: 

5) Fill it with your favorite products:

6) Voilà! 

1 comment:

  1. That is a very creative idea! I also always keep the pretty boxes. I store post cards and letters there :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete