Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back on Track

Wow, I just realized that it's been a long time since my last outfit post. But with all this holiday craziness, and going back to school on Monday ( L ), I don't even feel guilty. Well, now with one major holiday of the season down and everybody back to work, I'm now, too, back on track :)




Cardigan, Belt and Necklace: NY & Company;  Top: American Eagle;  Pants: friend's gift (aka hand-me-downs); Boots: via Marshall's; Earrings: vintage from Russia

5 comments:

  1. Love this look! That cardigan is awesome!!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you cinched the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater! I know how you feel with the holidays, I feel like I've been playing catch up lately too.

    www.mythriftychic.com

    P.S. thank you for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pieces and glam style!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete