Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Time to Let Go


After checking a few other blogs for inspirations and ideas, I noticed that many of my fellow bloggers are starting to wear and post their fall-colored clothes (e.g. orange, yellow, brown, etc.). Well, even though I am very excited for this season for its beautiful appearance, clear and crisp air and anticipation of the upcoming holidays, I, personally, am also not very ready to let go of the summer (I know, I know – it’s about time). That would explain my more-summer-than-fall colored outfit.  

Also, I have realized today that I’ve been ruthlessly underestimating the beauty and practicality of broches. So today, instead of simply putting a scarf around my neck, I decided to pin it with a broche to add a little more detail to the outfit.


Cardigan: NY and Company;  Tank: American Eagle;  Pants: Express;  Scarf: via Marshall's;  
Flats: Style and Co. via T.J. Maxx;  Broche: Victoria's Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment