Monday, October 24, 2011

Feeling Blue


I just realized today, that this is the third week in a row when I say: “This is going to be my worst week” regarding the load of homework, exams and presentations. Well, this time it probably truly is the worst – among all the homework, two exams and bunch of study sessions for group projects I have two presentations tomorrow! I’m not going to lie – I am very, very scared… I guess that would explain why I instinctively dressed in so much blue today – I am feeling blue. But I keep reminding myself that after tomorrow it’ll all be over, and I will be able to go back to my normal somewhat stress-free days. See, positive thinking… J







Coat: Laundry by Shelli Segal via Marshall's;  Top: Hollister;  Pants:  Express;  Shoes: BCBG;  Scarf: Collection Eighteen via Marshall's; Earrings: NY & Company

5 comments:

  1. This look is beautiful for fall. I'm a big fan of pointy black pumps and that polka dot scarf is amazing. I also LOVE those pants, I must get some myself!

    Have a fantastic day,
    Lauren
    mildmediumhot.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu look beautiful! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like so much what you post.
    I hope you can check out mine.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on all your presentations and exams- I;m sure you'll do great! And I love your very blue outfit :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete