Thursday, October 27, 2011

Changes


I have always considered myself quite a girly girl. I have been totally in love with flower and animal prints, lace and numerous accessories, and heels have always been my primary pick when it came to footwear selection. Well, not anymore, I guess. The recent focus in fashion on such items as boyfriend jeans and shirts, combat boots, and various other tough but fabulous pieces have changed my perception of my own style. So there I was, standing at T.J. Maxx and admiring these awesome boots that I would've never worn before but absolutely love now. I guess changes are good every once in a while. It is so great to be able to express different sides of one’s character through trying and mixing various styles. 




Sweater and Tank: Express;  Pants: Motivi;  Boots: via T.J. Maxx;  Necklace: Body Central;  Earrings: Vintage (from Russia);  Bracelet: gift from the Ukraine


No comments:

Post a Comment