Saturday, October 15, 2011






Cardigan: Free People; Brown Top: Tahari; Pants: Express; Belt: via T.J.Maxx; Shoes: Ralph Lauren;  Bag: Guess;  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban; Jewelry: via Feline's Basement

After a crazy week of exams and presentations, I was truly looking forward to this weekend, especially just to finally get a good night sleep. And what was the result? Couldn't fall asleep till 3am and woke up at 7am! Well, lack of sleep has never really bothered me anyway, and with this wonderful sunny weather I was excited to get up early so I could search the Internet for some new ideas and some inspiration and be prepared to go shopping...

4 comments:

  1. Those pants are so flattering on you! And I love the cardigan and shoes :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit! i love the jacket!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete