Thursday, October 13, 2011

An Apology

If clothes could speak and listen, this cardigan would probably hate me and I would owe it an apology.
I purchased it at T.J.Maxx for only $5! At the time, it was one of those things where you just can’t pass something because of how cheap it is. So I bought it and stashed it away somewhere in my closet. It wasn’t something I really needed at that moment, so I figured I’d get back to it later and decide what to do with it. A few months later, I was going through my closet, and I found it sadly lying in the corner. I felt terrible for neglecting it for so long. It is very unfair to discriminate against clothes based on their price. Sorry, cardigan!





Cardigan: purchased at T.J.Maxx;  Lilac Tank: American Eagle;  Capri: 2b bebe;  Shoes; Tahari;  Belt: purchased at T.J.Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment